If you are looking for a great place to travel to in the world, you should head on down to Crimea. This is an area that is located right on the Black Sea. If you are going to be coming down to this area, there is a good chance that you are going to need to go to Simferpool. This is a little spot in Crimea that is best known for being the home of the Simferopol State International Airport. This area is also home to a great railway system, but for international travels you are going to me more into the International Airport. This is a great airport, and you should come to check it out yourself.
There are many different international airports that you can use all over the world, so what makes the Simferopol State International Airport one of the best in the world? This has to do with a lot of things, but the location of it helps. For an airport, like the Simferopol State International Airport, to do good it has to be in a spot that people want to go. Because of the Black Sea and other great places in Crimea, this makes the Simferopol Airport a great spot.
Not only that, but there are a lot of great hotels that are located by the Simferopol International Airport. This is good for people that are traveling from outside the country, because they are not going to have to go far to find a hotel. Most international travelers do not want to have to drive all over the place when they are looking for a place to sleep. This can be scary in a place that you have never been.
Airlines and destinations
- Aeroflot (Moscow-Sheremetyevo)
- Aeroflot-Don (Rostov-on-Don) [seasonal]
- Aeroflot-Nord (Arkhangelsk) [seasonal]
- Aerosvit Airlines (Kiev-Boryspil, Tel Aviv [begins March 4])
- Air Baltic (Riga) [begins May 7]
- Armavia (Yerevan)
- Austrian Airlines (Vienna)
- Atlant-Soyuz Airlines (Moscow-Sheremetyevo)
- Dniproavia (Dnipropetrovsk, Moscow-Domodedovo [seasonal])
- Mars RK (Kiev-Zhulyany)
- Rossiya (St. Petersburg) [seasonal]
- S7 Airlines (Moscow-Domodedovo [seasonal], Novosibirsk)
- Samara Airlines (Samara)
- Turkish Airlines (Istanbul-Atatürk)
- Ukraine International Airlines (Frankfurt [begins May 9], Kiev-Boryspyl, Munich [begins June 13])
- UM Airlines (Kiev-Boryspil, Tashkent)
- Ural Airlines (Ekaterinburg) [begins June 1]
- UTair Aviation (Khanty Mansiysky, Moscow-Vnukovo, Surgut)
- Uzbekistan Airways (Tashkent, Samarkand)
- Wind Rose Aviation (Astana, Almaty, Cologne/Bonn, Kharkov, Lvov, Hannover, Nuremberg)
- Wizz Air (Kiev-Boryspil, Lviv)
Another thing that contributes to the Simferopol International Airport is the great people that are working there. This is an overall nice airport that has a really good feel to it. As soon as you land in this airport, you are going to know that your vacation has now begun. This goes for your whole family. You have to remember that the airport that you fly into has a very big impact on your whole vacation. You want to be sure that you are flying into a place that is fun and has a good vacation feel to it. This way you are sure to keep the spirit of your vacation alive through the whole trip. Nothing can take you out of your vacation mood faster than a beat down airport. The feeling you get when you step into an airport has to be fun and exciting. This is what you are going to get when you are at this international airport.
I have been around the world and flown into many different international airports, however, I do not think that I like any of them as much as I like this place. It gave me a good feeling, and there was a lot to see there for just being an airport. Also, there are a lot of things close to the airport that are great for travelers. This goes for food and hotels, as well as stores. Believe me having stores close by is good, because on every trip where you travel internationally, you are going to forget something that you need, it never fails. I am one of those people that loves to travel the world, and thanks to this great airport I can now do it in style. I love this area, and having a great airport really helps that. If you want to see how an airport can make a difference, then you have to see this airport.
Simferopol International Airport official site: airport.crimea.ua